Main content of the website

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The most up to date Garbage and Recycling Calendar can be found here.

Yes! The package includes coupons and other gifts to help you become familiar with Dauphin. You can find out more information about this program here.

You can find information about the City of Dauphin water utility and payment information here.

We accept cash, debit and cheques at City Hall. We do not accept credit cards.

You can find the form to fill out here.

Dauphin Recreation Services (DRS) maintains all boulevard trees. If you have hanging branches or branches on the ground from the boulevard trees, please contact DRS at 204-622-3150 or visit

You can find out everything you need about Waste Disposal, Household Hazardous Materials, and Recycling here!

There are large blue bins located on 1st Ave SE (across from the Rotary Arena) for recycling, click here to see a map. Electronics can be taken to the Diversion Centre located at the Dauphin Waste Disposal Site, free of charge. 

Parking tickets issued by the City of Dauphin Bylaw Enforcement Officer can be paid at City Hall.

A list of local marriage commissioners can be found on the Vital Statistics webpage along with the steps of how to get a marriage license.

Forms are available at City Hall and the Parkland Regional Health Centre. After the form is filled out it you will need to take it to your doctor for approval.

To report a burnt out street light please follow the link to the Manitoba Hydro Street report page.  Manitoba Hydro also offers a recycle my refrigerator program for fridges and freezers over 15 years old.